As New Zealand’s most successful financial writer and a highly regarded independent business and financial consultant, Martin Hawes is a popular celebrity speaker at corporate events, seminars and conferences.
Martin will prepare and present an inspirational, entertaining and motivational key note address, relevant to the needs of your organization or industry group.
Martin is an expert on making accessible in plain English, the complex issues of finance and investment, taxation and trusts. His emphasis is on wealth for lifestyle, and he has a wide range of business and financial experience to share with his audience, including his strategies for financial growth and managing your assets and finances for a worry free retirement.
Martin is available to appear nationally to speak publicly or privately on all aspects of business and finance.
Here are some of the seminar topics Martin has covered recently.
Contact Martin to discuss your requirements for an upcoming event.
- Retirement Planning
- Property Investment: making the most of the recession
- Twenty Good Summers: Living well in retirement
- Farm Succession
- 2009: the time to buy shares
- Survive to thrive: your business in a recession
- Family Trusts and their Management
- Save Money on Your Mortgage
- Your Business and Cashflow
- Sales, Solvency and Survival